Friday, December 14, 2012

Ausi Girl

 I'm sure you're all curious about the title of this post. Well, to clear things up, I'd like to say that this whole outfit is from Australia. My cousin living there was very generous enough to give me brand-new clothes and accessories fit for a self-proclaimed fashionista and all around "kikay" girl like me. She never fails to impress me with her excellent taste in clothes. Thanks ate Tash! :)
 In choosing the perfect ensemble, you have to be bold enough in doing so. It also takes to have an eye for colors that would perfectly match and complement each other. This black and cream printed dress really went well with my khaki Rubi wedge boots.  
 I further accessorized with a gold charm bracelet and a gold watch, then I paired it with [yet another] satchel bag from Gucci. I kind of looked like a spoiled Ausi girl with my bangs! haha :p
To finish it off, I wore ombre glasses from Gucci as well. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment